Experience 2020 Code of Conduct
We want Experience 2020 to be an amazing learning and networking opportunity for all participants. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all- inclusive of all genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disabilities, and religious beliefs. We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive event experience for everyone.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for all those who participate in our community. We expect and encourage all attendees to adhere to the following:
- Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of this community.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to do so immediately.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
- Wear your badge at all times while at the event or event venues.
If you experience or witness unacceptable behavior, such as any conduct that may seem harassing or discriminating, or if you have any other concerns, please notify Experience Event Staff as soon as possible so the matter can be reviewed.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Medallia will not tolerate any behavior that it deems unacceptable. This applies to all attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, partners, sponsors, or exhibitors.
At Medallia, we believe that true innovation depends on hearing from, and listening to, people with a variety of perspectives. We want Experience to include, encourage, and recognize people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, sexual orientation, and military service. As such, we strive to represent this diversity among our speakers and panelists.
We value diversity in the communities we bring together, and we welcome your contributions as we strive to create a balanced representation of the richness of our collective human experience. Please share your ideas and best practices for how we can better realize this vision by emailing [email protected].